Looking For The Best Guitar Lessons In Salt Lake City?
- Are you new to the guitar and want to get started on the right foot?
- Parents, are you looking for the best way for your kids to learn the guitar?
- Have you hit a plateau on guitar and don’t know how to get better?
“I saw an improvement while taking lessons with Preston within the first week. He gave me one little piece of advice and I practiced it all week and I have never played guitar faster in my life. That was when I thought to myself, “Preston really knows what he is talking about!”
And I was hooked after that.”
4 Reasons Why You Should Take Guitar Lessons At SLC Guitar
1. You Get RESULTS
- You will get personalized guitar lessons that will be based on your current musical goals, and what is currently holding you back from achieving them.
- You will reach your goals quicker because our Salt Lake City guitar lessons will work on your unique and specific needs.
- You will progress much faster knowing what to practice, how to practice it, and how long to practice it each week with the detailed homework you will receive.
- You will be taught how to effectively problem – solve. Unfortunately, I can’t be with you 24/7 to help you overcome every obstacle the moment it comes. So rather than depend on me for every little thing or wait until the next weeks lesson you will learn how to analyze, problem solve, and overcome your own musical problems!
2. You Save TIME and MONEY
- You will get instant professional feedback. The simple corrections with your technique or crucial explanations that tie everything together can LITERALLY save you years of frustration from the “trial and error” approach. As well as years of paying for mediocre lessons or buying book after book looking for a “secret” that will magically cure all your guitar playing problems.
- You will get relevant content to where you’re currently at and what your goals are. You wont spend your precious time practicing material that isn’t going to get you were you want to be or spend your money on lessons or books that wont either.
- You will get detailed homework each week that is written down so in case you forget what you learned you don’t have to pay for the same information again the next week.
3. You Get A Lot of Support And Guidance
- You will have someone to answer your specific questions for your specific problems.
- If you find yourself not progressing as quickly as you would like you will have someone that has “been there” to brain-storm with and help you pin point exactly what is holding you back. – Then an effective strategy will be organized to help you overcome the issue.
- If you have a question in between lessons, you don’t have to wait until our next lesson. You may contact Salt Lake City Guitar Lessons in between lessons if you need a little extra guidance on your homework or a little boost of motivation.
4. You Get Motivated!
- You will have a strong support system to keep you motivated to practice and become the guitar player you want to be whether you are in private lessons with just me or group lessons with other fellow students.
- You will be held accountable for your practicing and your progress. This will insure that you don’t get lazy, side tracked, or give up when the going gets tough.
- Because you will be working on material that is relevant to your goals, you will be extremely motivated to practice. You will know that every time you practice you are getting closer to becoming the guitar player you dreamed of becoming when you began.
“My playing and musical knowledge has improved substantially from playing with Preston. I would say I knew almost nothing before I started lessons and now I can play chords, notes, I am getting better at tablature, chart reading, and I think I am getting a little faster transitioning between different chords. So far my experience has been really great, I would definitely recommend taking lessons from Preston”
Here’s What You Will Get With Our Salt Lake City Guitar Lessons:
- You will become a much better guitar player many times faster than studying on your own or with an ineffective teacher.
- You will receive high quality guitar instruction that insures progress.
- You will have a rock solid foundation for your guitar skills and knowledge.
- You will get instant professional feedback on your playing to avoid bad habits and misconceptions.
- You will have a 100% dedicated teacher.
- You will learn to play your favorite songs and even write your own!
- You will learn the right material, in the right order, at the right time.
- You will avoid all the confusion, frustration, and doubt that other guitar player’s experience.
- You will learn how to practice effectively and be able to get more out of 20 minutes of practice than most guitar players get out of hours!
- You will record yourself in our Salt Lake City guitar lesson playing guitar to track progress, critique yourself, and have something to show friends and family.
“My playing has improved quite a bit over the past couple months. Preston’s a really fun guy to work with.”
Ok, I’m Sick of Not Being Able To Play The Guitar How I Want.
What’s My Next Step?
Before I can help you I need to know more about you! Simply click the button below and on the next page tell me about your musical background, your guitar playing goals, and your musical strengths and weaknesses.