Acoustic Guitar Lessons Salt Lake City
Ready To Kick Your Acoustic Guitar Playing Into High Gear And Start Making Some Serious Progress?
- Get Better Faster
- Have more fun playing your acoustic guitar
- Become more creative
- Have more confidence in your musical abilities
- Wasting your time struggling to progress
- Wasting your time practicing the wrong material for your goals
- Developing bad habits and sloppy technique
- Getting stuck in a plateau
- Feeling embarrassed about your guitar playing and musical talent
Are you tired of playing the same old boring open chords? Do you find yourself playing the same strum patterns to pretty much everything you play? Is it sometimes hard for you to keep focused when you practice, and you find yourself just mindlessly strumming around, not really accomplishing anything? Do you want to maximize the effectiveness of your guitar practicing sessions and skip the long and unproductive “trial and error” approach? Do you want to stop spinning your wheels and start making REAL musical progress?
With The Right Guidance And Right Teacher,
You Too Can Get Amazing Results!
My daughter Brooke loves Preston and the way he teaches the guitar. He is very good at what he does and it shows in the way he teaches. Brook has learned so much and enjoys going to SLC Guitar for guitar lessons. He makes the lessons fun and very informative.
His organizational skills, pleasant, friendly demeanor, succinct communication skills, and knowledge of the guitar and music theory combine to make Preston an outstanding guitar instructor. Don’t be folded by the fact that he’s relatively young, when it comes to guitar instruction Preston knows how to teach.
What Will I Learn If I Take
Acoustic Guitar Lessons At Salt Lake City Guitar?
Because lessons are customized to each individual’s skill level and goals it’s impossible for me to say EXACTLY what we will work on together. However, here are a few things that we could work on together:
- Your favorite songs
- Correct technique (to minimize mistakes)
- Effective practicing strategies (to speed up progress)
- Flat picking
- Finger picking
- Lead and rhythm guitar techniques (hammer ons / pull offs, vibrato, muted strings etc.)
- Aural Skills (how to play by ear)
- Voice leading (how chords flow from one to the other)
- Music theory and composition (how chords and scales work together - for writing vocal melodies/solos)
- How to sing and play the guitar
- How to jam with other musicians
AND MUCH MORE!
So, are you ready to stop messing around
and get the results you deserve?
If yes, Click the orange button below and on the following page tell me a little about yourself such as your musical background, your goals and what you're struggling with. After which, I will be in touch with you shortly to schedule your free guitar evaluation.