- Are you a beginning guitarist that wants quick results?
- Are you new to playing the guitar and confused about where to start?
- Are you sick of trying to teach yourself and getting no where?
- Have you been playing guitar for a while but STILL feel like a beginner?
“I had been wanting to learn guitar for the longest time and I am so glad I found Preston to teach me! I bought my first guitar about 10 years ago in hopes of teaching myself, but my lack of motivation and frustration didn’t land me anywhere. I had looked into private lessons throughout the years but it wasn’t until recently that I was determined to commit. I stumbled upon “SLC Guitar” while searching for a private instructor; it was full of lots of information that led me to my first consultation.
To be honest, I was nervous at the first meeting and thought to myself, “Am I too old to get started with this? Am I going to succeed?” But Preston was extremely nice and made me feel at ease.
I feel I have made so much progress from when I started. He recognizes strengths and weaknesses and creates a plan just for me. I had developed some bad habits from playing on my own, and he has been so patient in helping me overcome them. At times I can be hard on myself, but Preston makes me more confident in my abilities and I love that. I have had people ask about my lessons and I have only positive things to say about my experience and I would recommend anyone to such an awesome teacher! Just thinking about reaching my greatest potential excites me and I am confident Preston will get me there!”
– Keri Turner
As a beginner I know what you’re going through, I’ve been there too.
You feel helpless. Clueless. It’s like you can’t do anything and whatever you can do just doesn’t sound right. You don’t know what to practice or if you are even practicing correctly. Maybe you are even unsure if what you are practicing will even help you achieve your end goal. Your fingers don’t work like you want them to, holding a guitar pick feels weird – even holding the guitar itself feels awkward and you aren’t even sure if you are doing that right. Everything just seems so random and confusing. You feel overwhelmed and confused with all the information on the Internet and books, and it seems like everyone’s “advice” is contradictory.
Because of all this you might even have some self doubt and wonder if you can even learn how to play the guitar, or if you will even be very good…
Good News, I Can Help You!
You CAN Become The Guitar Player You Want!
Here’s 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Guitar Playing With SLC Guitar
- You will develop a rock solid foundation for your guitar playing and musical knowledge, which will be the base for your playing the rest of your life.
- You will learn correct material at the correct time. – a very common and dangerous pitfall is beginners try to learn material/songs that are WAY beyond their capability.
- You will work on material that is directly relevant to your goals.
- You will avoid developing bad habits, poor technique, and sloppy playing from the very onset of your guitar playing.
- You will develop a good sense of rhythm.
- We will eliminate the false ideas and misconceptions about how to achieve your musical goals so you will know what to do and what it will take to get there.
- You will be given detailed homework each week so you know what to do, how to do it, and for how long.
- You will be taught how to maximize your practice time so you can still progress even if you don’t have the time to practice for hours on end.
- You will get A LOT of motivation and guidance when things get tough or life tries to get in the way of your guitar playing aspirations.
- You will be in an extremely fun and professional atmosphere and even meet other like-minded musicians.
As A Beginner Guitar Player, You May Be Unsure Of What To Look For In A Quality Guitar Teacher.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Me
- A dedicated instructor that will provide you with relevant material for your current goals and skill level.
- Someone to explain the “big picture” so you have a direction and understanding of what you need to do to reach your goals.
- Instant professional feedback on your playing so you do not develop bad habits that will hinder your playing down the road.
- Answers to your specific questions for your specific problems.
- Explanations of complex and difficult subjects in a simple digestible way.
- Someone that cares about your progress and will hold you accountable for practicing and progressing.
- Motivation, inspiration, and guidance you through times of frustration.
- Short cuts and secrets that are not found anywhere else here in Utah.
- Someone that will “take you by the hand” and guide you every step of the way to reach your goal.
- Results! (If you do your part and practice what and how I show you)
Did you know…
90% of guitar players NEVER get past being a beginner… But this won’t happen to YOU!! How do I know this? Because you are here, taking a proactive step and searching out a qualified professional that can teach, coach, and guide you through all the pitfalls, myths, frustrations, and confusion. You are one awesome person!
Ok I’m Ready!
I’ve Waited To Learn The Guitar Long Enough! It’s Time For Me To Step Up To The Plate And DO THIS!
Simply click the button below and tell me a little about yourself. And I will be in contact with you within the next 48 hours.