Kids Guitar Lessons Salt Lake City
Building Confidence And Creativity Through Music
- Is this your 1st experience with guitar and you're unsure about what to look for in a quality guitar instructor for your child?
- Do you feel like your child's current guitar teacher is disorganized and your child is progressing too slow?
- Are you looking for a quality guitar instructor that will make learning fun in a safe environment?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above you’ve come to the right place!
When you enroll your child into kids guitar lessons at SLC Guitar we'll have so much fun learning and getting better at playing the guitar it will become the highlight of their week!
Besides just learning songs, at SLC Guitar your child will get a rock solid musical education so they can be creative and gain confidence with their musical abilities.
Which Method Would You Prefer?
Having had 11 guitar teachers myself and now teaching the guitar for years I have worked with 100s and 100s of guitar players. Many of which had prior teachers and in a nutshell there are 2 methods average guitar teachers use:
The teacher works the student through a very structured method book. This method is similar to how the piano is taught and on the outside it seems great but the truth is it's extremely boring and very limiting. After years the student will yes be able to read black dots on a paper but this method doesn't teach them how to jam out, play by ear, create their own music, and be their own musician. Which, for most is why they started in the first place...
In my experience, 90% of the guitar teachers who didn't use the method above use the second method. Which is they
have no structure for learning and instead just teach the student songs... While this is fun (and important) that's all they do and it gives the false perception of progress... Years down the road the student will come to the terrible realization that they are STILL beginners! Pretty much all they learned was how to move their fingers around. This is so frustrating & disheartening. And obviously, not fun at all to then have to start over at the beginning and fill in all the gaps that was skipped.
At SLC Guitar We Do Things Different
When you enroll your child into one of our programs for kids guitar lessons you will be amazed at how quickly they progress and how much fun they have in the process. I'll build their skills from the ground up so they never hit a plateau, never have to relearn or fix bad habits. Becoming an awesome guitar player doesn't have to be boring or take forever. They'll learn how to play their favorite tunes, play by ear, create their own songs and guitar solos, read music, how to practice, how to learn (yes I teach that too) and so much more!
What Can You Expect When You Enroll Your Child Into
Kids Guitar Lessons At SLC Guitar?
- A trained professional guitar teacher who's 100% dedicated to helping them reach their full musical potential.
- Professional quality lessons, lesson materials and atmosphere to ensure your child's success.
- Tons of additional resources, to help them practice correctly and get the most out of their lessons.
- Detailed homework each week so you and your child always know what to practice and how to practice it.
- Parent Teacher Conference held throughout the year so you know where they're at and what they need.
- FUN! That's the whole point right?!
- RESULTS! When you enroll your child at SLC Guitar they will be light years ahead of the other kids in their music classes due to our unique and extremely powerful learning system.
This sounds awesome!
How do we get started?
To take the next step, click the orange button below and on the following page tell me a little bit about your child, such as their musical interests or goals (if they have any) and I will be in touch with you soon to set up your free consultation.