Other Awesome Benefits From Taking Guitar Lessons At Salt Lake City Guitar
Besides being really fun
At Salt Lake City Guitar
Besides being really fun, learning how to play the guitar will be a super intense full brain workout that will provide many other benefits such as:
- Enhanced ability to learn, focus, memorize, problem solve, pay attention to detail, be creative and use imagination.
Many studies have shown that children who learn a musical instrument develop a higher IQ, do better in school and achieve more in life than those that don’t.
Enhanced coordination with basic and fine motor skills such as:
- Developing internal metronome (ability to feel the beat)
- Coordination, with hands, brain, ears and eyes.
- A healthy emotional outlet
- A sense of achievement from their hard work, dedication and perseverance
- Greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- Makes them even more unique and interesting
- Builds confidence in social settings
- Provides a great way to make new friends and work as a team
- Cool skill to entertain others and make them happy
Learning music is also a fun and effective way to either learn or further exercise:
- Positive mental attitude
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Hard work and discipline
- Commitment, persistence, patience and sacrifice
- Time management